2010年2月24日水曜日

believe or not


at some point in my life, I really care about the zodiac, palm readings, these kind of things.
I sort of hate myself when I care these too much, because that basically means my life is not going well.When I care about it too much, that's the sign of my anxiety..I know it.
Now, I don't care that much, but last couple of month, I checked every horoscopes that you can imagine in magazines and online pages. Everything saying different things, and made me confused, then I hate myself. I decided stick with one thing. Suzan Miller. She is serious. 

By the way, I found this very funny. Do You?


LEO : It's pain to admit this, but I think those are mostly true. 

People who dress better than them (自分より着飾っている人)
People with better cars than them(自分よりいい車に乗ってる人)
Being ignored (無視されること)
Being provoked to jealousy (嫉妬する状況に陥ること)
Being too cold (極寒)
Being too wet (ずぶ濡れになること)
Being forced to go to church (協会に無理矢理行かされること)
Being trapped inside on a sunny day (晴れた日に室内に居ること)
Being told to slow down (落ち着いたら?って言われること)

interesting.
in here, people don't care about blood types, most people doesn't even know what  their blood types are. Asian people (as far as I know Korea and Japan) are the only people who think blood type is a big deal. 

I hate today's weather. But my day wasn't that bad. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿