2010年6月10日木曜日

going up yonder


Please let me share this beautiful motion picture.
This is the trailer of "dear and yonder", the movie came out about a year ago.

I feel that these brave women respect ocean through love and fear they experienced.
We can never control this powerful force of nature and never should, no matter how technology can go beyond.

I love beach, sea, ocean whatever.
For me, it has unconditional strong power.
I wanna keep my face spotless in the future, but I would not pay so much attention about sunscreen when I am in beach.
It's too beautiful to be under the shadow to avoid suntan. (Weirdly, the year I go to a beach a lot, I don't really get cold in that year. It's very strange, but true)
Just lay down on the sand, listen to the wave and chat of people, little nap, enjoy sunbeam in your eyehole, dip your body into cold water. It's important annual healing process to me.
I love beach.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿