2010年3月6日土曜日

my speechlessness of midnight


ゆきゆきて、神軍 (1987) / The Emperor's Naked Army Marches On
( this is one of the worst translated titles) 

I have a brother. 2 years older than me. We are pretty close, but nobody believes me since he never called me for many years since I am in america. Of course we meet when I go back, or talk on the phone when he went back to parent's house.  He just doesn't know how to make a international phone call, even barely knows how to use a computer. he is such a primitive guy, way too behind from technology. (carrying wood stick and naked maybe)


He called me few days ago, and talked about this movie for whole half an hour. Sounds really sick, and I watched.

 I can't explain everything sounds nonsense when I try to explain. This documentary don't aimed to make statement for just the "STOP WAR" agenda, this is all about how can you live and embody your own law rule, and belief. He use violence to embody his plan towards perfection, and it doesn't make sense to judge him by using any law and order. 

Watch it if you are interested. 


これだけ強く確固たる思想を体現し生きる人は、恐らく計り知れない使命感と責任感を背負っている。奥崎の思想は国家を越える、最先端をいくグローバル思想だったのかもしれない。暴力を持ってしてそれを施行することに、是非をつけるのはすでにどこか間違っている。感情を持ち、意見を持ち、行動力を持ち、表現力を持つ。それに命をかけるということ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿