2010年5月21日金曜日

take it personal


Reveal my emotion to anonymous others is not my thing, but this is my personal blog right? so why not? I have to admit that I am under the depression.. yes, because of the unexpected goodbye.


Saying goodbye is never fun. and never will be.



It has been said that happiness and unhappiness are equal amount in lifetime. If that's the truth of life, why I have to worry about the coming unhappiness when I am happy? It's simple math, that reduce other half of happiness. I am the one who always afraid to receive blessing because I am scared to lose it one day. I can't really appreciate when it's there, and regret it when its gone. Lesson: Being a giver, and also a receiver. Fully enjoy and taste of it as much as you can while it's there, because life is too $hort (yeah, Oakland baby..)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿