2010年9月14日火曜日

I wish that it would rain


today was another unlucky day for me...
another lost of essential belonging 
(gash.. it makes me want someone to slap my face).
How can't I never learn from the experiences? 
I might be dumber than monkey.


on the way home of the long day, 
back and forth all the way around manhattan,
I really had to go home in rush so tried to grab the cab.
Then, rain started..... I had no luck to catch cabs, 
every cab in the city was occupied or 
going home with "OFF DUTY" sign on the top.
I could think like "this is not my day", however,
the rain was somehow beautiful in that moment.
It was like time gets slow, 
and I am in unknown place that I've never been. 
It washed all dust and smoke out of the city.
 

Took 20 minutes to score the luck (seriously) 
cab driver looked like a Saint to me. 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿