2010年9月16日木曜日

see me in the bay


Today was present breezy day.
Running around neighborhood to purchase woods 
to craft new shelf this morning. 
I am lucky enough to be surrounded Chinese professional stores..
I can buy cooking goods and hardware as warehouse prices.
(I would say prices are half of Home Depot)




GANT by Michael Bastian SS2011 presentation.






my boss took me to Gant's 2011SS presentation. 
Really good collection, very true to classics and basics.
So many cute boys were there. I didn't know where to look at.
It's sad that I have to assume most of those boys are gay...
Bastian himself was present, he was so handsome dandy guy.




I am not big fun of fashion event 
since I don't have good socialize skills.. 
addition to that, I don't drink. 
But I like this job because I can see many new collections 
that are not exposed to the public yet.
2011SS will be fun season for sure..
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿